The protection of Users' privacy is particularly important to us. For this reason, Users of the www.amberdecor.pl website (hereinafter referred to as the Online Store) are guaranteed the highest standards of privacy protection. Moka design Monika Błaszkowska ul. Józefa Wybickiego, nr 104, 84-207 Bojano NIP 958 128 45 57 as the administrator of personal data, cares for the security of personal data provided by Users.
A user is any data subject who uses the Online Store and other related websites, communications and services. (hereinafter referred to as the User).
The administrator of personal data collected in the Online Store is Moka design Monika Błaszkowska ul. Józefa Wybickiego, nr 104, 84-207 Bojano NIP 958 128 45 57, REGON 22723515 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
To the extent necessary to perform the contract concluded by the User with the Administrator, as well as to the extent necessary for the Administrator to take action at the User's request and to the extent necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator - the processing of the User's personal data takes place on the basis of the law, i.e. art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) and point. c) GDPR, without the need for the User to consent to the processing of his personal data. In the remaining scope, providing personal data by the User is voluntary. However, to the extent that the consent to the processing of the User's personal data has been expressed by him only for marketing purposes, the provision of his personal data by the User is voluntary, but refusal to consent or withdrawal of consent will prevent the Administrator from informing the User about new offers and discounts.
I. USER CONSENT
In the case of personal data processing based on the User's consent, the User has the right to withdraw the previously expressed consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. The Administrator informs the User about the possibility of withdrawing consent before the User gives consent.
II. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
1. Method of obtaining personal data
a. Personal data obtained directly from the User
The administrator obtains personal data in two ways. The first way is to obtain personal data directly from the User by:
- sending a message by the User, thanks to the contact form available in the Online Store,
- creating a customer account in the Online Store by the User,
- placing an order for goods or services in the Online Store,
- contacting the User with the Administrator in order to obtain technical assistance, submit a complaint or for any other purpose.
b. Personal data obtained from other sources
The Administrator also obtains personal data from sources other than directly from the User, i.e.:
by recording the User's use of the Online Store via cookies and other technologies and receiving error reports or usage data from the software running on the User's device,
- from partners with whom the Administrator offers goods and services or conducts joint marketing activities.
2. Personal data processed by the Administrator
The scope of personal data collected by the Administrator regarding Users may vary depending on the purpose of personal data processing.
The administrator collects e.g. the following personal and non-personal data:
- login name,
- Name and surname / company name / name and surname of the entrepreneur or names and surnames of entrepreneurs operating in the form of a civil law partnership,
- correspondence address,
- Phone number,
- E-mail address,
- tax identification number,
- computer IP,
- Payment details if the User makes a purchase in the Online Store.
- Information contained in Cookies and similar technologies regarding the User's interaction with the Administrator's online store.
In addition, the Administrator collects data on the content of the User's files and messages when it is required to complete the order, provide him with the customer account service, including: the subject and content of the e-mail, text or other content of the instant message, sound and video recording of the message video, sound recording and transcription of a voice message received by the User or a text message dictated by him.
The Administrator also collects information provided by the User, including opinions and evaluations of goods and services, as well as information provided in order to obtain technical support. In addition, in the event of contact, the Administrator collects the content of the message.
III. METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING - PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
The method of processing personal data concerning the User by the Administrator depends on the scope of the User's use of the Online Store.
1. Orders, customer account (execution of the contract)
If the User decides to place an order for goods or services presented in the Online Store, the Administrator will process the User's personal data to the extent necessary to conclude a sales contract or a contract for the provision of services and to ensure proper implementation of the contract concluded with the User.
If the User sets up a customer account in the Online Store, the Administrator uses the User's personal data for the proper performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services, including authentication and authorization of the User's access to the customer account.
2. Communication (performance of the contract, legitimate purpose pursued by the Administrator)
The Administrator uses the User's personal data to communicate with him in a personalized way. This communication consists in sending e-mails, posting notifications on websites and other means as part of the Online Store and the customer account service provided, including text messages and push notifications. The content communicated to the User concerns the goods and services offered, i.e. the availability of services and the manner of using them, the security of personal data, network updates, reminders, but also the Administrator's suggested offers.
Communication with the User also applies to the User's service. Personal data is used to help the User, solve problems and respond to his complaints.
The Administrator also uses the User's personal data to enable him to comment on the activities, Online Store, services and goods of the Administrator.
3. Advertising (consent, legitimate purpose pursued by the Administrator)
The Administrator uses the User's personal data to offer him advertisements tailored to him, if the User has consented to such activities or in the event of an economic relationship between the Administrator and the User. These advertisements concern both the Administrator's offers and entities cooperating with him.
The advertisements presented to the User are adapted individually to each User (so-called "profiling") through the use of:
- data provided directly by the User,
- data collected when the User uses the Online Store,
- information provided by third parties,
- data from advertising technologies, such as cookies,
- beacons, pixels, ad tags and mobile identifiers.
The Administrator does not share the User's personal data with third-party advertisers or advertising networks without the User's consent. However, if the User clicks on an advertisement displayed to him, the advertiser will be informed about it.
4. Improving the Online Store (legitimate interest of the Administrator)
The Administrator uses the User's personal data in the field of analytical and statistical activities in order to constantly improve the Online Store, the goods and services offered by the Administrator, provide better solutions, add new functions and opportunities.
Personal data concerning Users are also used by the Administrator in the field of market research, public opinion research and economic analysis in order to constantly improve the Online Store.
5. Security (legitimate interest of the Administrator)
6. Pursuing claims (legitimate interest of the Administrator)
If the User decides to use the Online Store, in particular by setting up a customer account, placing an order for goods or services through it, the Administrator may process the User's personal data to the extent necessary to pursue possible claims for business activity, as well as analyzing potential violations of the rules of using the Online Store.
7. Tax documentation (fulfilment of statutory obligation)
If the User places an order for goods or services via the Online Store, the Administrator will process the User's personal data to the extent necessary to keep tax documentation and settle orders.
IV. SHARING PERSONAL DATA BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
The User's personal data is or may be transferred to the following categories of recipients:
1. entities performing certain services in the sales process, i.e. courier / postal service providers, payment institutions intermediating in making payments by Users for orders for goods or services;
2. providers of advertising or marketing services, in the case of the implementation of the goal in the form of direct marketing of the Administrator's own services;
3. providers of legal and advisory services and supporting the Administrator in pursuing due claims (in particular law firms, debt collection companies);
4. entities processing personal data at the request of the Administrator, e.g. technical service providers servicing the technical infrastructure needed to run the Online Store;
5. entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement authorities, when they make a request based on an appropriate legal basis.
V. USER RIGHTS
You have the right to decide about your personal information by making choices regarding the disclosure of individual personal information, including choosing your privacy settings. However, in such a situation, the User must be aware that he will not be able to fully use some of the functionalities of the Online Store or services offered by the Administrator.
If the User wants to exercise his rights as a subject of personal data, he may contact the Administrator via e-mail sent to the address email@example.com Some of the rights as a subject of personal data may be exercised by the User through a customer account in the Online Store .
1. Right of access to data
The User is entitled to obtain confirmation from the Administrator whether his personal data is being processed, and if this is the case - he is entitled to access information regarding the details of the processing of his data, including in particular information about the purpose of processing and categories of processed data. data.
The user also has the right to request a copy of the personal data subject to processing.
2. Right to rectification
The user has the right to rectify the personal data that is untrue. He has the right to request the replacement, supplementation or removal of errors, faults and misleading information in the entire data set that concerns him.
The subject of supplementation may not be personal data that is incorrect, i.e. the User may not request replacement or completion of existing data with incorrect data.
In a situation where the processed personal data is incomplete, the User may provide an additional statement to complete it. It is permissible to present such a statement in any form, also using electronic means.
3. Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
The user has the right to request the deletion of his personal data if one of the following circumstances occurs:
- the User's personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The user has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- The User objects to the processing of personal data concerning him;
- personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation provided for in Union law or the law of a Member State to which the Administrator is subject;
- personal data has been collected in connection with offering information society services.
The right to be forgotten is entitled to the User only in the case of exercising the right to delete personal data and only in a situation where personal data concerning him have been made public by the Administrator.
4. Right to restriction of processing
The user has the right to limit the processing of his personal data in the following cases:
- The User questions the correctness of personal data - for a period allowing the Administrator to check the correctness of this data;
- The processing is unlawful and the User opposes the removal of personal data, requesting the restriction of their use instead;
- The Administrator no longer needs the User's personal data for processing purposes, but they are needed by the User to establish, pursue or defend claims;
- The User has objected to the processing - until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the Administrator override the grounds for the User's objection.
In the event of restriction of processing, the Administrator may process personal data, except for storage, only:
- with the consent of the User or
- in order to establish, pursue or defend claims, or
- to protect the rights of another natural or legal person, or
- for important reasons of public interest of the Union or a Member State.
5. Right to data portability
The User has the right to receive in a structured, commonly used format personal data concerning him, which he provided to the Administrator, and has the right to send this data to another administrator.
The User also has the right to request that his personal data be sent by the Administrator directly to another administrator, if it is technically possible.
6. Right to object
The User has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of his personal data:
- in the public interest, as part of the exercise of public authority entrusted to the Administrator,
- against processing for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, if it is related to this direct marketing,
- for the legitimate purpose of the Administrator.
Proceedings regarding the consideration of the objection and all communication are free of charge, it is also possible to submit an objection electronically.
7. Right to lodge a complaint
The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, in particular in the Member State of his habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement.
VI. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES USED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
VII. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Protection of personal data security
The Administrator introduces various measures to ensure the security of the User's personal data. Safe use of the services offered is ensured by the systems and procedures used to protect against access and disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. In addition, the systems and procedures used by the Administrator are regularly monitored in order to detect possible threats. The personal data obtained by the Administrator are stored in computer systems to which access is strictly limited.
2. Storage of personal data
The period of storage of Users' personal data may differ due to the fact that other purposes of data processing may be specified in relation to the personal data of different Users.
The administrator stores personal data for the period necessary to achieve specific goals, i.e.:
- in the case of analytical and statistical purposes - for the period necessary to achieve the goals related to the effective functioning and development of the Online Store;
- in the case of executing orders, providing services to the User - for the duration of the contract and the period of limitation of claims;
- for the period required by law in relation to the purpose of keeping tax documentation and settlements under implemented contracts;
- in the case of processing personal data for marketing purposes - for the duration of the economic relationship with the User, unless the User objects to processing for these purposes earlier;
In each of the above cases, after the necessary processing period, the data may be processed only to secure the pursuit of claims or defense against them, and after that time only if and to the extent required by law.
Users' personal data is stored in the Administrator's database, in which technical and organizational measures have been applied to ensure the protection of the processed data in accordance with the requirements set out in applicable law. Only the Administrator has access to the database.
4. Contact info
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.